Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Projects

Finally, some projects to share. All done within the last week. None will blow your socks off, but all are signs that I'm getting to do some crafting, which I love.
This ornament is something J is working on - and enjoying! Not hard, but the results are impressive, so he feels great about that!
I saw a page on Nic Howard's blog similar to this and determined to lift it. Her's is better, but I'm liking mine too.
And these tags are for place cards at Thanksgiving - just because I wanted to make tags and needed a purpose for them.

There are a total of 25 tags, each different, but all in similar colors and all with the leaf and ribbon for names.

Super busy day cleaning and other boring stuff. Hopefully back tomorrow with some more interesting pre-Thanksgiving updates.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I love ALL your projects, esp. those beautiful tags!! Wonderful job!

Rita said...

Gorgeous LO of your DS! Love all the stitching! Your tags are beautiful! Since we are travelling this year I haven't made any Thanksgiving decorations...hoping to get some done for Christmas though!

Lorrie said...

Great projects! Love the tags! very cool stuff. Looks like the creative juices are flowing in the pub!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great projects! Your lift of Nic's layout is wonderful!

Mom Keena said...

Beautiful photo of Jansse! And are you really having 25 guests for Thanksgiving? Lucky!

Mom Keena said...

I would love some "warm" curtains for Emily's room. She is always freezing in there! I can come by and get them, or whatever! Thanks!

Heather said...

That layout is STUNNING! I love the stitching and all the texture!!

Your recent photographs are wonderful too! I love visiting your blog!

Heather