Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kittens, sheep and a turkey

We went to my friends house meet our soon to be family member:

We can't wait to bring our little baby home in about three weeks.

Along the way we met some siblings of our new baby:

And we were introduced to this gentleman:

And these fine ladies:

It is always so fun to go to Tamara's house! J loves playing with her son! We had a great time, so thank you to Tamara and her three beautiful kids! And thank you for the eggs! We love farm fresh eggs!

My boy called me to the front porch yesterday evening to take this picture. He has an eye for what is good! I just wish I had the skills to get it right!

The light of the moon has blown out the branches that we could see in front of it. I just didn't have time to play with the exposures, etc. Maybe at the next full moon.

Thinks I'm thinking about:

  • Want to get to the project I need to do for a Keepsakes Event in early December, but I've got much to do before then!
  • I finished all the time sheets and got them mailed off yesterday - boy does that feel good.
  • I was pretty tired last night, and my hands ache, so I'm fearful of the dreaded mystery disease coming back, but I'm trying to be courageous and just keep going.
  • A lot of time needs to be spent editing photos over the next few days! Time to get at it!
  • I'm making progress on several projects I want to do for Christmas - have two completed and seven significantly progressed. Guess that's pretty good, except I want to work on those instead of photos - responsibilities first!
  • It is probably time to get out and do some exercise - soon! Like this afternoon, with J, after school. It's a date - hope he wants to come along!

Have a Great Wednesday!

Oh, and please pray for Michael Jullian, a one week old baby of my cousin and her husband, who is in the hospital because he's projectile vomiting and not keeping any food down. My heart goes out to them, as I am certain this is a very stressful time. God is good, and will provide what is needed here, but He loves our prayers too! So, please, a little time on our knees is appropriate!

3 comments:

Angela W said...

Great pics! Many prayers for the precious baby!

vtpuggirl said...

Praying for you cousin, that must be so scary. Beautiful kittins. Hope you get to your projects soon and get those photos edited.

Jennifer Davis said...

Love the little kitties! Sending prayers up for you for sure too...