Thursday, July 9, 2009

Massage and a Haircut

For a recent accomplishment in Mary Kay, several women and I were treated to a spa day at Capelli's, a wonderful local spa that I had only heard of before today. The treating was done by our wonderful Sales Director, Meg - she's really a special person and she alone makes joining Mary Kay worth it (although the money I'm making and the fun I'm having are pretty great too!).

Capelli's in a wearhouse district, and except for the direcorated doors, the building looks pretty much like a huge stoage locker on the outside.

But not on the inside! Murals, cute vintage stuff, wonderful colors, all sorts of cools stuff reside in that building!

This is most of the group before:

And some of us after:

Very relaxing. I love that I got gifted a hair cut just when I needed a trim! I love that I got a massage and it felt wonderful! But most of all I love that I got to spend time with these wonderful women.

Here's a layout I did last month but just got around to photographing.

I'm hoping to get to do some layouts tomorrow too!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay for pampering - what a wonderful reward!!
And gorgeous layout xxx

lisa dickinson said...

oh that looks like a perfect day! now we need pics of your new 'do!

Rita said...

What a great treat! It's nice to be pampered when you spend so much time doing for others. Beautiful layout!

liz mataraza said...

wow...look at all those pretty ladies!!! looks like a fun day. love the titling in your layout! have a great weekend.

Jill said...

Great layout!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout! So glad you got pampered! You deserve it! I love when nice things happen to good people.