Friday, April 16, 2010

Art and Beauty All Around

The other day I had some errands to do for work, and I grabbed my camera and gave myself the assignment of taking pictures of beauty and art all along my way.
These photos are the rsult of that day.
I love these silk flowers from Sola - a relatively  new coffee house in our town.  They remind me of spring, and this day there was lots of new snow, so it didn't feel like spring - I needed reminding!
You probably notice that most of these pieces are primarily metal.  I guess that is Montana art for you.
I hope you enjoyed this mini art tour of Bozeman.

2 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

awesome photos! i love Montana, I lived in Rapid City, SD for almost 30 years and love that part of the country! still consider it my home.

Anonymous said...

Loved your art day......
The dinosaur is my favorite.
KK