Sunday, May 23, 2010

Too Long

It takes a long time for me to process photos.

Then it takes a long time for my internet to upload them.  But at last I have photos from Mother's Day in Yellowstone.  Including this one below of one of the two grizzly bears we saw.
We also saw moose, elk, bison, many birds, everything except a wolf.  Sorry my Grizzly photo is not the best - I don't have a super huge lens, and I stayed a safe 200 yards away.  So this photo is cropped in real close, and lost much of it's resolution.  But, you can make out that it is a big brown bear.
And in keeping with my previous post, we did do a couple of mother and son photos.  This is one of them.  It was lots of fun!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the pictures. I looks beautiful!

DebW said...

Love your hair!!
someday I'm going to head out west and you can take me on a photo shoot! I can't get over how beautiful your homeland is! So different from here on the east coast!