Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm sharing photos from 18 months ago.  Back when my hair was long.
We took these photos in response to the death of Aleida, an on line friend who had been a big advocate of mom's being in the photos.  Little did she know that just after making a plea for that and putting her money where her mouth was, she would be killed in a terrible car accident.
Clearly, I have fallen down on the job of being in the photos with J, because these are the most recent ones I could find besides bad attempts at Christmas photos.
We are off to Yellowstone National Park today to take photos, and I will have to get some of me and J.
Hope you have a great Mother's Day celebration!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great Mother's Day and a great time with J! Miss you...

Dawn said...

I love this post. I miss Aleida and was think of her myself today on my blog. I am trying to make an effort to be in the pics more too!

Melonie said...

Great reminder. Thanks for posting this and Happy Mother's Day!

Jill said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos! I think my favorite is the last one. Laughter and love, all in one photo. :)

michele said...

beautiful photos. good for you for listening to wise, wonderful aleida ... i still haven't taken her advice and am so sad about that.