Thursday, December 24, 2009

I made 10!

Six of them I did yesterday! Two are not pictured here because I mailed one off already and the other is for J, and I didn't want him to see it. I thought I would make them for a niece and nephews and one for J. That was a total of 4.

Then a family with four children came to my attention that they were having a lean Christmas - blame the economy!

So I made four for them.

Then, I realized I forgot to get something for the two boys who live next door, so I made two more. These two had to be free of chokables because these boys are quite young.

It was fun.

I love these.

I was inspired by the cover of a magazine I saw at JoAnn's.

But mine are very different!

I didn't buy the magazine (not in the budget), and I don't even remember the title.

Happy Christmas Eve!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Those are super cute!! Merry Christmas!!

aimee said...

very cute! where are the instructions!!!???!!!
merry christmas!

Jenn said...

Very cute....I bet they loved them!!

tirzahdawn said...

These are just beautiful!!! Did you use denim?