Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy Little Elves Sneak Peak

So, any guesses? Here are some photos of two different projects we have in the works and hope to send out by the end of the first week of December:



Oh, the pretty sparkly colors! What could this be? Sure are a lot of them! And then there's this:
Again lots of them, and what unique patterns. Wonder what it could be. And look even Andy got involved in something:

These are projects that we'd like to spend more time on. Jansse will have a role in upcoming portions of these projects - super fun and exciting.
We are also going to have a craft day with a friend after church on Sunday. Its pretty kid orientated, but she has some beautiful ideas. I've gathered hand died felted wool, dowls, wooden beads, and lots of excitement for one of the projects we're going to try. And then there is a special project that I really want to make but because it is for me, and not as a gift, I haven't had a chance to sit down with it and make it. Gotta get to that.
Plus, I had some time down town (see the three hour wait for snow tires that didn't get mounted from last post) earlier this week, and spent a whopping $1.50 on a little something for Andy for Christmas. I got it at Salvation Army, and it needs some loving care and altering to be what I ultimately vision, but I was so glad to find it. We were agreed not to get anything but stocking stuffers for each other this year because of some bugetary concerns, but I felt that $1.50 wasn't so much that I couldn't fudge the rules for it. Hopefully I'll have time to get it done!
So, I'm off to inventory the modge-podge, foam brushes, sealants, and other such products for... well, I'll let you guess which project(s) those might need those things!
Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!

1 comment:

Fuzzy said...

OOh! Oooh! I know!!!! But I'll do my part to keep the suspense alive, plus I don't know all. Looks great though!