Sunday, November 4, 2007




Playing with his cousins is a favorite thing for Jansse, as is riding on Papa's tractor. These two photos are yesterday, when Jansse, Andy, Ben and Ellie piled on the tractor for some trips around the front field. Ben loved driving the tractor! Nice for a little guy to get to do such a grown up job!
We had kids galore yesterday - our one child household went to a six child household for about five hours there. Jansse was thrilled! Didn't get any pics of the three Rogers boys, but they were here, and football was played by all. Along with some costume wearing, super hero playing, and general good times.
So, this is my opening post in a blog I intend to use for two purposes: 1. to share what is going on in our lives with so many of you that I want to keep in contact with, but don't have the time to write to; and 2. to be a place for me to share some of my paper craft/art work as I can. It seems a bit self-focused to be posting my own blog, - I'm not sure I have all that much that is interesting to others to share. But when I think about reading other's blogs I never think of them as self-focused, so I'm going to give this a try. Let me know what you think. I'll try, try, try to keep it interesting and updated. If I miss a few posts that either means our lives are so boring that it isn't worth a comment, or that we are so overwhelmed there hasn't been time to breath, much less post.
Ready, set, go! I've got a blog!

4 comments:

Lorie Kruse said...

Wow! Beautiful photos of your family Susanbeth and Montana. You are blessed. Thank you for sharing. Aloha

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Welcome to the blogisphere!

Jane said...

Thank you for including me in your
new venture. The pictures of your
family and cousins having such a
good time in that beautiful setting
are outstanding. Jane

Jeremy Becker said...

Does that make this a field trip?