Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Meet Bo and So Forth and So On

Okay, here in Montana there are some funny ways of talking. If you say "Creek" you better pronounce it "Crick" or people will know immediately you aren't from around here. And there is no "EE" sound at the end of the word Coyote. That bugs Andy, but I kind of find it endearing. However, what drives me nuts is the over use of the following phrases: 1. And so forth and so on; 2. and what not. Perfectly intelligent people who are otherwise well spoken add these two phrases on to the end of sentences almost like a period. Ugh! Help! I can't stand it! It seems their attempt to appear intellectual back fires and they just look foolish!


So, this is Bo! In this photo he is six weeks old and traveling with us from Spokane to Bozeman. He's a cutie! He's pure Catahoula with one blue crackle eye and one brown eye. On his back are black almost zebra stripes, and he has a white patch on his chest. As you can imagine, he's a lot of fun and a lot of work. Jansse is completely enamored with him - even took him to school for show and tell a few weeks back.

Now Bo is 11 weeks old, and three times the size. See:


He's a skinny little guy, but that's normal for this breed. We're having fun with him, although his teeth are sharp and he wants to chew on everything pant legs, fingers, ear lobes, you name - or should I say "and what not."
Week day life around here is busy with office business, school, errands, and "so forth and so on." This week I'm also scurrying around to get my art supplies gathered for a 3 day retreat starting Thursday evening. Hopefully I'll get a lot done there and have some projects to share with you.

Have a great Tuesday! I hope to be back at least one more time before I go to the retreat.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Susan Beth...glad too have you join us in the world of blogging! It can certainly be addictive..."and so forth and so on"! (heeheheh)
See you on Thursday

Fuzzy said...

Bo is so big already! I can't believe it.

Dana said...

Hello cousin-in-law. O-o-o-o. I actually know a blogger. Please feel honored by my response since I
refuse to join My Space and Facebook to better keep in touch with the children. I trust their father to do that. Totally consumed with digital scrapbooking right now so I gotta ask. What kind of camera?

Michelle said...

Wow! Bo is going to be huge! But he sure is cute.