Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Looks!

My sister-in-law and I are both Mary Kay Independent Beauty consultants, and today we thought we'd play around with make-up. We started like this:
We decided to try the smokey eye look - a bold move for me in particular since I generally go for a more natural look.
This is Stacy when we got done:
Although it is very dramatic, I like it and think she can pull it off very well.
Me, well, don't laugh too much. I have some of the most hooded eyes you will ever see, so when they are open you can't even tell I'm wearing make up.
Plus, I'm almost 20 years older than Stacy, so I'm not as smokin' hot as she is in the dramatic make up. Here's a close up of the eyes to let you know that I do indeed have make up on: So, being older is a disadvantage. Heck, you can even see the grey streaks in my hair to frame my face.
Speaking of hair, it's getting cut off tomorrow. I know for many of you getting a hair cut is not a big deal. But for me, I'm going in with this:
And coming out with something just below my chin. I will donate the length. But you've got to know, I'm a bit nervous. Wouldn't you be!
See you tomorrow with a totally new look!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Stacy sure does smoke!

Jenn said...

Makeup is beautiful...and I am excited to see the result of the hair donation.....

Kristii said...

You look beautiful my friend!!! I can't wait to see your new do!!! Have a great day!!

vtpuggirl said...

I love the smokey eye look! I know what you mean about hair, I get kind of attached. But I'm always happy after I cut it, it feel so much lighter.