Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're Shootin' Arrows!

So, we got the target up and running. That was way back five or six days ago. We've all used it and enjoyed it.
Also this week were lots of work for Andy and I, and tons of reading for J as we went from activity to activity. Throw in a couple of baseball games, some fence building at the school today, and lots of house cleaning, and it was a full week!
Big development coming - I'm cutting off my hair on Monday to donate it to one of the charities. I'm a bit nervous because . . . well, it takes a long time to grow it back out if I want. But, I'm not going super short. Hope I'll like it. Should be cooler for the summer, and look nice for my business activities. Still, I'm a bit nervous. I'll try to get a good photo of it when the deed is done.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

DebW said...

Kudos to you for making a wonderful "sacrifice" with your hair! Post a pic of your new do!!

Michelle said...

Feeling great anticipation for you. Been tempted to cut my too, but not for any such noble purpose; just because it would be easier.