Wednesday, September 30, 2009

That's More Like It!

It has been the warmest September since we moved to Montana almost 7 years ago. Bordering on hot. Ugh! I love fall! I want fall!

And my boy wants snow! He's been praying for it! And this morning he got his prayer answered!

Just a dusting, but it is still falling.

It was so cute because after celebrating with song and dance, J suddenly said: Oh mom, now I feel bad. I prayed for snow, and now Ellie's mules are going to starve to death because they don't have any hay."

After I assured him that this is not so much snow that mules can't get down to the grasses underneath, he went back to celebrating.

Medical update: I do not have Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Now continuing the testing and the hunt for an explanation. Blessing is, I'm feeling a little more energetic this week - the power of prayer, I'm certain of it! And emotionally I'm tired of focusing on being tired, so I'm trying to turn my attention to activities - doing my business, photography, and art. These are things I can do when I have the energy, and don't have to feel bad if I need to set them aside - except I'd really like to keep my business at a certain level!

Anyway, I'm slogging through, but working to keep my spirits up above the functioning of my body.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

LOL for wanting and getting snow.

I just want FALL! It was 80 yesterday and it's supposed to be 37 tonight. Sigh.

Denise said...

J, makes me smile. I am glad it is a happy day in your home today. I don't want snow yet, but if it makes a boy dance and sing I would deal with it. :o)

vtpuggirl said...

Wow, you went right from summer to winter in one day! Love that your J is so sensitive he worried about the animals having enough to eat. Praying for you with your medical issues, hoping you find an explanation soon.

Jenn said...

Well glad to hear that you dont have the 2 options listed....and I hope they get it all figured out soon!
More prayers your way

Elisa said...

Sweet boy! And snow already, wow

Kristin said...

Snow? That's crazy...it's already getting so cold here.

Hopefully you are able to find some answers and glad you have a bit of extra energy!

Kristii said...

I am so happy that they have ruled both of those issues out. I will keep praying for answers!!!