Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today I am . . .

  1. Copying Sharyn Tormanen's blogging idea!
  2. Glad to feel up to the planned events of the day - not bonging off the walls with energy, but better than most of last week!
  3. Excited to get a pampering hair cut this afternoon.
  4. Dreading Andy leaving on a business trip tomorrow morning.
  5. Glad Andy doesn't travel for business very often.
  6. Feeling like I accomplished something because I folded two loads of laundry (but still have two more to go).
  7. Grossed out by the number of flies that died in the upstairs guest room since I last swept that room - eeewwwwww!
  8. Pleased I found a book I want to read on the "new arrivals" shelf at the library yesterday!
  9. Starting the Dave Ramsey materials Andy brought home last night.
  10. Contemplating trying a no dairy diet for a month in hopes of gaining more energy.
  11. Thankful for our local Christian radio station that had some inspiring discussions this morning.
  12. Proud of J for all the improvement I see in his school performance so far this year (yeah, I know we're just two weeks into the year, but it is nice to see him back at it with a better attitude than most of last year).
  13. Considering that part of J's lack-luster performance in school last year might have been because he was stressed and distressed by some unfortunate events he experienced
  14. Thankful for the wonderful wise Christian counselor who helped J to deal with his feelings about losing his dog and thinking his dad was dying.
  15. Needing to leave for the haircut in time to bring Andy the lunch he left on the kitchen counter this morning.
  16. Hoping to get some Senior Photos processed - and starting to believe I might catch up on them if my energy levels don't plummet!
  17. Praying my energy levels don't plummet!
  18. Wishing you a wonderful day!

4 comments:

michele said...

sounds like a good balance of good, bad, and ugly! ;o)

Denise said...

Overall I think the positives have won today. I hope you enjoyed your pampering haircut!

Michelle said...

Glad that you are experiencing some energy today. ;-D

Jenn said...

I like your stolen idea of I am's....I just might have to copy that too! We all need to get together again soon and scrap( or visit) whatever it is we do when we all get together!