Thursday, March 11, 2010

Early spring photos

I went for a walk last weekend.

I took my camera with me.
This photos makes me ask:  How did that happen?
This one show the most spring of the morning - melting snow!
Our neighbor died a couple of years ago, and his fence is getting really run down now that the property is unoccupied.  I wish someone would buy the property and maintain it.
The blue of the skies here is amazing!  The cottonwoods against the blue field is beautiful - at least to me it is.
This is my driveway.  There is a dog leg turn to the left up near the barn, that goes to through the gate and to the house.  I realized that we really have a pretty cool driveway - well, really, it's not ours, it's an easement right we have over our neighbor's road.  How complicated some of these things can get.  Still, when I turn up this driveway I know I'm home.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Enjoyed the photos...I need to get out and take some photos too. Lots going on around here...hows the new job?

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your walk. Beautiful!!!

michele said...

what a beautiful walk. i'd take a walk every day if it could look like that!

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful - thanks for sharing your walk! ;)