Monday, June 14, 2010

A PROJECT

I'll interrupt the Tahoe photos to post a project I did over the last few months.

I used a Maya Road canvas album.


And lots and lots of stuff I had on hand.
It was amazing how many techniques worked on canvas.  I was able to paint on glue and spread micrco beads (above) and the glue didn't soak through, which had been my fear.

Each page represents something I precieve about myself.
I'm sorry if all these photos aren't nicely centered.  Blogger was giving me fits this morning.

Some of the lace above is vintage given to me by my dear friend Tamara - Thank you Tamara!
All of the pages are sprayed with Luminart's Radiant Rains and Glimmering Mists.

I used a lot of flower techniques I learned from Kristii, who is always so generous with sharing information.

So, that is my project. 
I keep hoping to have more projects to share, but right now life is so busy that I rarely get into my craft studio.  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll get there, clean it, and start to work.  But I've been hoping that for months.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

beautiful!

Christa said...

Wow, that's really nice!

Unknown said...

This is really gorgeous! I love the button page.

Briana Johnson said...

Girlfriend! Look at that mini - it's like fresh victorian or something! I adore adore the page with the little circles of color. Buttons, I think.

milkcan said...

Oh, wow! It's just stunning! Loving that vintage lace so much!