Thursday, December 20, 2007

One more book club item came in!


Isn't this the cutest thing! What a beautiful little boy. Jenn Claar did this project, inspired by the Foof-a-la-life book. I had seen it before, but because Jenn was not able to attend our meeting on Monday I did not have photos to share. But, thankfully she sent me a photo today (good thing she had one because I believe this was a gift from her to a dear friend of hers). Anyway, I know that she really put a lot of effort into this project - I had the privilege of watching her work on it some last month. Wouldn't you just love the be the dear friend who received a gift like this!?!
Jenn - Thanks for sharing and for allowing me to share with others!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks...and also Thanks for your kind words in the email! I really needed that!