Sunday, December 9, 2007

Still no topper, but oh well.

Here is the tree - minus topper still, but oh well:

This is the angel I made:
And here's a closer look at her. I can't decide if I want to fill in her lips with red or not. Afraid to mess it up and ruin her.


So, it was a pretty productive day. After posting a to do list of sorts last night, I wrote a more detailed one for the next three days (well, today, Monday and Tuesday) and ended up with over forty things on the list. Ugh! I got most of today's things done - except not mop the kitchen floor. I hate white kitchen floors, especially when its wet and muddy outside and everyone comes in through the kitchen. Always looks a mess. But I did get other stuff done, so I'm not going to beat myself up over one failing. Tomorrow is pretty daunting, but I think I can manage most of it, especially things like make my cake - lemon with white frosting, as usual.
I'd better end here or I'll go on and on and end up into my birthday before I'm done. Getting late, and I'm getting old, so time for bed for me!

3 comments:

Fuzzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fuzzy said...

I think the tree looks great! The angel is beautiful; I vote her lips stay as they are.

Jenn said...

Leave her lips...and Happy B day to you!