Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged!! Thanks, http://www.myinnermartha.blogspot.com/! Here's how it works: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So, here is my problem, I don't know seven people with blogs - I know seven blogs, but not that I know the authors outside of lurking at their blogs and commenting once in a while. So I'll tag the three I know, and hope that is good enough. So, the Seven Random Facts: 1. I REALLY don't like mushrooms - even though my grandpa always challenged me to eat one without smiling and I could not, the fact remains I do not like them in any form, shape, flavor, or at all. 2. I love to sit on the floor, but our house has very little carpet, so I don't get much of a chance anymore - those hardwood floors are a bit too cold and hard for this forty something body. 3. I hate to drink coffee - it gives me a bad stomach ache. But, my husband and I spent several years as the owners of a wholesale coffee roasting company run by just the two of us - a lot of help I was, huh? 4. I enjoy doing puzzles, but don't do them often as my husband is not all that crazy about them. And the way I get obsessed, to do them is to basically withdraw from my family, something I try not to do very often. I do one at Christmas time - have it in the works now - and that is it. Can't get back to that sucker soon enough, but have to tend to responsibilities first, darn it all! 5. I do not remember ever owning a male cat - lots of females - or a female dog - may have had a female at some point before my memories kick in, but I'm not sure. Isn't that funny? Cats are always "her" to me, and dogs are always "him." 6. I love living in Montana, and do not crave a return to California, but I do so miss Oak Trees. I know, there is so much more to California, but that is always the first thing to comes to mind for me. Yesterday at the Museum of the Rockies I saw the Ansel Adams exhibit, and just loved the trees - loved all the photos, but was so reminded of the trees in the Sierra foothills as well as the coastal range hills and mountains. Sigh! Wish they could grow here. and: 7. I hope hope hope to be able to slow down one day. I'm not sure what this looks like, but I think it might involve a house that magically cleans itself, and a full time paid secretary for Andy so that I could keep the fun activities in life and do them at a relaxed pace. I know, not likely to happen because I am the one who over commits myself, but I can always dream. So, the only three I know to tag are Jenn (http://claarfamilsweetnothing.blogspot.com/ ) Elizabeth (http://afuzzyview.blogspot.com/ ) and Michelle (http://www.lifeeveryday.blogspot.com/ ). That's not even half of seven, but it is the best I can do in my nerdy, socially inept lack of connections to people with blogs. So sorry to disappoint.

No comments: