Thursday, April 16, 2009

A New Mini

I'm working on a canvas mini album for a class on National Scrapbooking Day. I'll use these two canvas fabrics:

and lots of other artsy fun elements. I'm excited to get going on it. My space is almost clean enough to photography, so hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I can show it off to the world.

Lots of snow here this week. Things are busy, but good. Seems like I've been away from home most days, and while I enjoy what I'm doing away from home, I miss just hanging around here too.

Have a blessed and wonderful Thursday!

9 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Sounds really cool, can't wait to see it!

Jenn said...

Looks so fresh and "springy"...I'm sure it will be beautiful

Pamela said...

Can't wait to see your canvas mini album! That is something I want to do too. :)

audrey neal said...

ooh -- lovely fabrics! I'd like to use those strips to recover some outdoor cushions I have...

Vanessa said...

a canvas mini!? sounds interesting! love the colors in the striped fabric, cant wait to see it!

vtpuggirl said...

Glad you are out and about. Um, your room won't be clean long, your RAK is on it's way! :)

Kimberly said...

OMGosh...this is is going to be FABULOUS for sure! I can't wait to see what you create! xoxo
Loves and blessings to you!
xoxo
K

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see the finished product - that stripy fabric is too yummy!!

Ayesha said...

ooooh im new to canvas albums and want the one from SC so cant wait to see your finished project