Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring

The only way I know it is spring outside is that I can hear the poor birds singing as they must also be freezing! The outside looks like this:
and I guess I have to admit that this lighting is only available in the spring, so that is another sign of spring. I'm getting home-sick for spring.
Andy is going to California for a funeral next weekend, and I'm jealous that he will see green things - grass, trees, shrubs, etc. 'Course I'm sad he has to go for a funeral, and that he will be gone Easter weekend.
Had my first ever Mary Kay "party" today, and it went really well. I loved the two girls I was working with, and they gave me positive feed back. Looking forward to working with them in the future too!
Got a lot done on moving the scrapbooking space into Andy's old office. Putting things away is going to take awhile, but the bones of the new location are in place, and I'm excited for how it will turn out. Also excited to get in there and do some work when the surfaces are cleaned off!
Hope you're having a great weekend!

3 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Enjoy your new space, that's always exciting to get a new scrap space! Sorry about the funeral, on Easter too.

Kristii said...

Gorgeous pictures my friend!! I can't believe how much snow we have gotten!!! Thinking about you!!! Will send you an email tomorrow!!

Sweet Peripety said...

love your inspiring pics. glad to hear that you had a good party for marky kay! that is exciting!

thinking and praying for you...