Friday, April 3, 2009

Camera Back

Really, it never ended up going away. It took me a couple of days to get into the camera shop, but once there the great guy got it cleaned WHILE I WAITED!

So, here is my boy, being himself! No signs of dirt.

The lighting wasn't great, but I was so glad to have them come out dirt free.

Been a busy but good week. Lots of getting adjusted to the new office location and incorporating Mary Kay activities into my days.

Today I'm excited to work on turning Andy's old office into my new scrapbooking space. Talk about fun!

We're dying for some spring! Last night we got 12 more inches of snow, so it's feeling pretty much like winter here. Last year seemed so unusual with the amount of late snow we got. This year is along the same pattern, and I'm just not sure how I'm going to handle it. I need to wear my dark winter clothes to be warm enough, when I really want to put on bright spring/summer colors and light weight shirts. But I'd freeze, so it's the bulky dark green, brown, black, and navy blue sweaters and jeans and sometimes even long underwear. For those of you in warmer climates, I'm envious!

Andy is going to attend the funeral of a friend next weekend, making our Easter celebration a bit different that we expected. He'll try to fly home on Easter Saturday, right after the service. Hard to have that sadness in our celebration, but God has his hand on all things, so we'll trust it.

If I get far enough along on the scrapbooking room I'll try to post some photos over the weekend. It's a room full of windows, and that alone is so exciting!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yay for a dirt free camera!!!! I need to go do it to mine!