Monday, April 13, 2009

Time Flies!

At least for me it does! It seems like things are chugging along at quite a quick pace. I guess that is good.

Easter was wonderful. I'm sprinkling this post with photos of our relaxing day.

Andy got home mid-day, in time to enjoy the sunshine we had. Literally, we got to watch the grass grow. At 11:00 I took a photo of my niece and wanted a green background, but there was only one patch of green grass. By 5 p.m. three were 10 or eleven patches that were green enough for my purpose. Kind of cool.

But, just to rain on my parade, we'll be getting rain and snow the next three days - bringing about the cancellation of the maternity shoot I was going to do. Well, actually a reschedule, not a cancellation.

Still have lots of stuff going on, but I'm becoming more comfortable with the level of activity - at least for now. Most things I'm enjoying, and that is part of what makes it all worth the effort.

Right now I'm excited for the National Scrapbook Day activities I'm planning. Hoping to use my new space for classes that day, with an evening crop. Met with Kristii to plan out some details, and it just gets me so excited. I've got to put the finishing touches on that room, and fast! Want to show it to Kristii on Friday evening. Biggest challenge will be getting enough lighting for the evening part of the event. But I've got some low cost ideas for that. I also went by the fabric store and picked up some canvas to make a canvas mini album for my class. Potential sneak peek at that later this week.

These are what I found during the Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday. Pretty cool! Love the first flowers of the season! Can't wait for more!

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

4 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Very cool photos. Thanks for your email. I think J and I are going to mail the box today to you. Hope you get lots of people to come to the crop, it sounds like fun!

Lorena said...

I agree...very cool pictures...especially the flowers! Good luck with the crop!

Sweet Peripety said...

great pics- i wish i had some time to watch some pretty grass grow! good relaxing time! your crop sounds great!

Nicole said...

beautiful photos as always...and there is something to be said for taking time to watch the grass grow, lol!! =)