Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rockin' October

Yep, it's here. A really good month. At least that's how I'm planning it. Up for this month?
  • Scrapbooking at my house on the 22nd. I can't wait!
  • More football for J.
  • Baking with Pumpkin - which I hear is going to be in short supply, so I'm off to buy a case of it at Costco this afternoon.
  • Eggplant Barley soup - yummy fall food!
  • Getting my head into the holidays!
  • Finishing Senior photos - two completely done, two needing processing, and one getting the photos taken on Saturday!
  • Focusing on Christmas photos for friends and families - two families waiting for processing, and several families that need to get onto the calendar!
  • Fun fall lighting on the landscape!
  • The snow we got over the past week melting, so the trees can actually change colors before we end up with a white landscape.
  • Cuddling with my boys on the couch when the evenings are cold.

Things I'm thankful for:

  • Feeling a bit more energetic, although still need to improve. But, hey, I'm actually contemplating exercise, which hasn't been even a possibility for over two months!

  • My brother being another healthy, hardworking, loving man in my son's life!

  • Smiling boys who enjoy playing with older cousins like my J.

  • The opportunity to take my camera out and play with it!

Have a great Tuesday - or what is left of it!

2 comments:

Denise said...

October is going to be a fun month for you. It looks like it is off to a great start!

Michelle said...

what kind of pumpkin baking. Sounds yummy!