Monday, October 12, 2009

Tid-Bits In Black and White

It's cold - 0 degrees when J left for school.

It made me so glad Andy is taking him to school these days.

Also makes me thankful for the little portable heater at my feet.

I'm feeling better, but not best.

Glad to be better! Thank you God.

Hoping to get to best soon! Please God!

My boy is growing up so very much!

But sometimes he just likes to lay on the floor and play with his toys! Saw that yesterday, and just loved to watch him with his imagination!

And he's handling the loss of our cat so much better than he handled the loss of the dog a year ago. Signs of his emotional growth.

With my re-found energy, I need to start getting things done!

The list is long - Mary Kay, around the house, photos processed, follow-through on volunteer jobs at the school and church, and to support Andy's office.

Not necessarily in that order.

No longer have physical health as an excuse.

Time to get off the stick and do it.

3 comments:

Fuzzy said...

Tell the handsome little man that I love him!! And that picture of him. I guess you can tell yourself that I love you too ;) !

Erika said...

lovely pics! Boy it sure looks cold! So sorry about your kitty!

Kristii said...

Your pics are fantastic as usual my friend!!! I see shades of you in J!!! So glad you have a little more energy!! Good luck on prioritizing!! love ya girl!