Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Busy Life - What do I expect?

It has been busy already this year. Not what I want, but the way it has to be. Last week, unexpectedly, I substituted in Jansse's class two half days due to a death in his teacher's family. That got me behind on all those "fresh start for the New Year" projects I wanted to do during the days while he was gone. So, I'm now lacking the motivation I had last week, but seeing those items on my "To Do List." Ugh!


I'm also busy gearing up for a new set of classes at Keepsakes By Design. Here is one of the pages that I completed - the point of this page is to use see-through elements in the page. In this case that is the bridge between the two pieces of paper. It was fun to do, and will be accompanied in class by another page, which I have ideas for but have not finished yet.

When I get more of my class projects finished I'll post them.

I haven't forgotten about all my friends out there, just been busy.

Also on my list of "To Do" is the end of the year filing to get taxes ready for the accountant by January 31 - yes, I am determined to do that this year, even if it kills me. I'm on the call committee at church for a new Senior Pastor, which requires some reading of applications and attending meetings. I'm trying to finish some other scrapbooking projects for a contest I have dreams of entering, but not sure if I'm going to make the deadline. Plus, I have all those family things to do to - you know, keep house, make meals, love on my boys. And don't forget the office responsibilities - billing to do, filing to do, clients to call, bills to pay, ugh! I'm tired already!

So, when can I expect to not be busy?

No comments: