Sunday, August 23, 2009

Complicated Relationships

Sometimes relationships are complicated. And trying to capture that in a photo is my goal. My good friend asked me to take these mother/son photos. This particular mother/son relationship is complicated - VERY COMPLICATED!
The love is obvious! But because I know them, I know there is so much more.
But most important is that the love is there - despite all the other junk.
I wish all my photos could tell the stories of all the junk covered by love.That is what draws me into photography - photos that tell stories.

2 comments:

*reyanna* said...

What a beautiful post! I love photos that show relationships. Just awesome! You did a beautiful job on these! :)

Erika said...

Ahh.. what a great goal you have. The first photo is my fav. Great JOB!