Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stay-cation photos: Last Part - the Adults

I'll just jump in here with this final set of Stay-cation photos. All comments about photos are above them.
First, and most important to me is my man - the guy with the big smile. He wasn't able to join us on all our activities, but it was great when he could be with us.
John in the background here (he's the one I have the least photos of)
My dad (Grandpa Gary):
Uncle Daniel:
Uncle Jacob, who J still talks about:
Grandma Nell, laughing at how her glasses steam up at the geo-thermal areas of Yellowstone.
John again! Looks like he and Peter are making the same facial expression. I wonder what they were trying to do.
Jacob, excited about seeing Bison for the first time:
Grandpa Gary and Grandma Nell in the Lemar Valley:
My youngest sister Elizabeth and I:
Michelle at Palisades falls:
Grandma Nell reading to Miss D.
Aunt Stacy (she's camera shy too!) hiking along the Yellowstone River.
Miss D loves the attention of Grandparents!
Auntie Elizabeth with the young Mister:
Uncle Daniel getting ready for the float down the Madison (he got very very sunburn this day, but it was a fun trip):
Uncle Jacob - not sure what he's doing:
The newly wed couple: Jacob and Elizabeth:
Jacob provided all the boats for us to use on all these water excursions! Thank you Uncle Jacob! We love you!
Daniel giving his beautiful daughter a ride!
It was fun to have all those wonderful activities for our Stay-cation with our family. I am thankful my family was able to gather at our house - and that we had the resources to accommodate their needs as they traveled. It was a crowded house at time, especially when we are used to just the three of us being around.
Next up: Hopefully some photos from a lesson I've been taking, and maybe by the weekend a scrapbook page or two - if I get my scrap room clean!

4 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

You take wonderful in the moment, everyday photos. I love that!

Michelle said...

I'm looking pretty grey there. Wow!

Kelly said...

I love your pictures xxx

Denise said...

Wow! I just went through all your postings on your staycation. What fun! You caught every moment in photos. I should say you caught them in gorgeous photos! WOW!