Monday, August 10, 2009

Stay-cation: Introduction

We aren't going on a vacation this summer, but my whole family came and had their vacation with us. So we Stay-cationed while they vacationed. These are some of the places we went: Palisades falls in Hyalite canyon (above).
Headwaters of the Missouri River (above).
The Gallatin River (above) and floating on the Madison River (not pictured).
Cliff Lake (above and below).
And of course Yellowstone National Park (the rest of the photos below):
I'll have some updates with the folks throughout the day and tomorrow.
Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think - I love comments!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Girlie... I don't know where you live that this was a staycation, but it's GORGEOUS!!!! :)

Larajc said...

Gorgeous photos...I want to come visit!

Jenn said...

Haven't been to Palisades falls...just might have to do that...is it an easier hike? My Mom is coming for a visit...she would like that!

Lauren said...

Beautiful photos..Just stunning! Although your "staycation" is like someone's vacation! Have a great day!

lisa dickinson said...

such amazing photos - i'd never want to vacation anywhere else!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! What a fun vacation!!!
KK