Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stay-cation photos: Part 4: My Boy!

So, for my J it was a true Stay-cation. Everything was less than a day's drive from home. But he loved it!

He loved all the different water play activities (especially being able to use his snorkeling gear)!

He loved Yellowstone!

He loved telling people about the things that are familiar to him.

He loved being with his Auntie Elizabeth, with eyes that match his - only true blue eyes in the family!

He learned to play horse shoes.

He fell in love with Uncle Jacob!

He pampered his feet with the ladies! He was my rock of comfort and love when the stress of 13 people in my house for days on end got to me a bit.

He gave me a bit of a laugh from time to time.

Hamming it up was on his agenda daily - as well as sticking his head into most every body of water we visited!

He floated the Madison River in a tube and then in a kayak.

He took Uncle Jacob and Grandpa Gary fishing on the Gallatin - he was certain this was just the right spot to go.

All in all, he was a great host to all our company, and he was well entertained by all our activities.

Coming up next, I think I'll just do one more stay-cation post and combine all the adults, because . . . well, its just getting to be time to move on.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pics. Looks like you're having a great staycation!!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful photos of your staycation! He looks like he is having fun! Thank you for your comments on my blog. :)

Erika said...

ahhh. looks like he really lived it up!!!! Great pics and memories!

*reyanna* said...

Loved all these photos! Your son looks like so much fun.. and such a sweetie! :)

Jenn said...

My fav photo is J with his tube and flippers...gotta love a guy who can where a tube and flippers and be proud of it!! lol :)