Thursday, January 21, 2010

Took me long enough!

At long last, here are two layouts I did earlier this month.  Funny thing happened when I sat down to scrapbook after the new year began - suddenly I hardly used any embellishments.  HUH????  So not my usual style.  But I feel like they are complete, so I'm just going with it.


This whole working mom life is crazy busy!  I can't believe how fast the weekends fly by, and the evenings are done before I have time to take a breath.  I like my job, but I miss my home time.  All part of the adjustment.  I knew things had changed when I found myself scheduling my Saturday hour by hour - when to clean the house, when to make dinner, when to go for a walk, and when to SCRAPBOOK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been one for embellishments, so I totally dig your new style! (although, I haven't seen your old style) ;)

The Mom said...

Beautiful layouts!! Love the soft pink background on the top one!

Unknown said...

Great LO's!! I hear ya about how hard it is to work outside the home.

Jenn said...

I can completely relate to the new juggling act...I too am finding the working thing a challenge. Making meals ahead of time (on Sunday afternoon)for the week has really eased the chaos a little around here. And as for scrapbooking....I feel your pain!! I still have the same LO on my desk that has been there for a month!!! A few more things and I'll finally have it finished...and then get it posted!