Saturday, January 2, 2010

Family Outing

Yesterday I posted that one of the things I wanted for this coming year is more family outings.
Well, got right on that goal, as we went on a hike up Cottonwood Canyon as a family today. Really enjoyed it! Including the snowball fight between Andy and J.
That's what I call PROGRESS! Which is important, because my theme word for this year is PROGRESS.
One little Word is a concept introduced to me by Ali Edwards, an accomplished scrapbooker who really had a great value for journaling with scrapbooking. She has encouraged people to pick a theme word each year. I think this is the first year I've actually done it.
So, I'm hoping to make progress on all the goals I posted yesterday this year, because some of those goals are not accomplishable in just one year.

No comments: