Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last week, on the way to church I noticed how this barn looked so peaceful in the fog and snow.  I didn't have my camera with me, but I went back that afternoon, hoping to catch that special lighting of evening.  It wasn't the same as I had seen in the morning.  But in the morning there wasn't a resident waiting to get in either.  Pretty cool!

Basketball season is half way done at this point.  J is loving it.  He plays defense very well - pretty much shutting down anyone he is guarding.  His team had a rough start to the season, but achieved their first win yesterday - prior to that they lost by two points in over time, and then were competely blown out. 
J keeps up and is really in the game all the way.  Durning that tied game he played all four quarters - then came home, ate everything he could find and then laid on the couch in pure exhaustion!

I'm still adjusting to the whole being a working mom thing.  Love my job, but often frustated by how little time I have at home.  Can't have it both ways, so I'll just have to adjust my expectations!

No comments: