Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Reason I quit the snowball fight

It is simple really.

Just look:

Yeah, admit it, most of you would have quit too.

Tomorrow is the big day of starting the new job. I'm nervous and excited and already tired just thinking of life back at work full time.

My house is not as clean as I would like it to be for tomorrow.

I didn't get the billing finished because the printer ran out of ink, and I don't keep $90 cartridges right on hand.

I didn't get every last thread of laundry washed and folded as I hoped. But that never lasts long anyways

I didn't make a weeks worth of menu plans so that meals would be no brainers this week.

Oh well. I'm going to start this new adventure anyway.

Pray for me, okay?!

12 comments:

Stephanie Baxter said...

Good luck! Hope your first day at work goes well!

lisa truesdell said...

um, i'd quit that fight, too. good luck today!!

diana albright said...

hope you're having a good first day back at work.

Mary Jo said...

Just wanted to wish you luck with your new job!!!

Jenn said...

good luck!

Valerie said...

Have a good first day!! Looks like their having fun in the snow at least!!

amy said...

wow...that is a fight..ha!

thinking ofyou...said a prayer.

**hugs***

Sasha said...

LOL .. good luck on the job .. hope it goes well .. hugs .. and those were BIG snow balls

*reyanna* said...

Yay for going back to work! How was it?

And don't worry about not getting things done. Just like there is the art of getting things done, there is also the art of leaving things undone. :-)

Kelly Noel said...

i hope you had a great first day!

ArlaMo said...

Oh, how I miss having lots of snow!! Looks like a fabulous fight (and totally the kind of thing my husband would do!)
Good luck with the new job!

michele said...

hee hee!! quitting looks like the smart idea! good luck with the new job and new endeavor into the next stage of life!!