Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Finished Project

After two weeks of being home, I finally finished this project over the weekend. I was a lot of fun, and I hope do to more of these, and maybe even teach the idea to a few people.

This is a project actually done on landscaping boarder made of cedar. I never would have thought to do that on my own. It was the brilliant idea of Jennifer Stewart, one of the teachers at the Inspired Artist Workshop event.
I used my side of the family living in Montana as my theme, because that was the right number for the length of fence I was given, and I had photos to make that work. I think it would be a great way to display photos of children, grandchildren, pets, a special group of friends, whatever.
It isn't hard either! Just collect things that are three dimensional and of a color scheme, and then start putting it together.
So, that's all for today. Maybe later a report on baseball practice. I didn't get to go, so no photos from that event, but I'm anxiously awaiting the boys return so I can hear all about it. It is very windy today, and I'm wondering if that impacted performance. We'll see.

3 comments:

Sous Chef Mom said...

Using the NEXT BLOG I found you :) That is such a cute TAG BOOK! I might have to try that :) Thanks!

http://liveasweknow.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

cute idea...might have to give it a try.

Jenny Santiago said...

very nice!! im so inspired... yet too nervous to try it. hehe.