Monday, April 21, 2008

A journal from Inspired.

Well, I started to make this post yesterday, and then into the draft folder it went while I was busy with umpteen other things - believe me, as to some of them, this would have been more fun!

Anyway, I finished one of the journals from Inspired Artist Workshop and wanted to share it. The theme is things I think are beautiful. In it you will find random things and people, some of whom you might not know. The beautiful close up of a woman is C.D. Muckosky, an extraordinary scrapbooker from Canada that I have met on a couple of occasions and I really admire her - she is kind, sweet, super talented, very practical, I believe a Christian (based on her blog), and I just like her! I copied the photo from her blog because I am mesmerized by its beauty! The beautiful blond woman with her child is my friend Kate, and I think I've shared photos of her before. She and her daughter were models for my first ever "photo" shoot last fall, and I love the photos we got from that event!

So, here is the project:

That is Kate and Annie! Aren't they beautiful?


Yep, that is C.D.!




Probably a post or two more today - I'm trying to catch up!

No comments: