Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birds

I thought I'd share a couple more Yellowstone shots of birds. Jansse and I were trying to get a shot of a Blue Heron, which was across the Fire Hole river from us. And then I saw out of the corner of my eye a larger bird. I quickly put my camera up and randomly shot, hoping to get something good. Jansse got all excited and said "He has a fish! He has a fish!" Sure enough, that large bird, which turns out to be an osprey, did have a fish, and I got a photo of it.
Pretty cool!

Then, the Blue Heron posed too, which was icing on the cake!

It has been a heck of a week already, and I can't really even tell you why because I'm not sure. It just has been. Lots of tired. Lots of need to withdraw and be at home, but not much time for that. Must be a funk of some kind. These things happen I guess. Just roll with them and get to the other side as quickly as possible is the best philosophy I've been able to come up with about it.

I've got a heck of a "To Do" list going in my head, and now it is time to start checking some of those items off the list. Starting with getting my house cleaned and spiffy. Yeah, that should be a good place to start. Don't you think? I think so. So, why am I still sitting here staring at the draft of this post? Gotta go-go-go!

No comments: