Sunday, May 4, 2008

Join us for a walk

We went for a walk/run/bike ride today. I walked, Jansse rode his bike, and Andy ran. You get to come along for the fun of it - We were getting some "serious" exercise.

Ready... Better grab a sweat shirt or light weight jacket, it was about 58*, which may be a bit cool for some of you!

Set...

Go!
The boys went one way, I went the other, and we met on the other side of some fields. Then, I turned around and we all went back to the truck together.

Along my way I visited with some friends:

He even "cock-a-doodle-doo'd" for me as I went past.
She was a bit shy, trying to hide in the bushes, but no leaves yet makes that a bit tough! But, never fear, they are on the way:

Trying to make you all jealous with the views! Can't you tell! Mean old me!

It is about three miles for the guys before we meet up, and a little over a mile and a half for me (giving them 4.5 round trip and me 3 round trip). But we did meet up:

And at the meeting spot was this little muskrat guy, just watching us!

So we took a break and just watched him.

Then we headed up the road, past some more friends
And then our walk/run/bike ride was done, so we went home and bbq'd some chicken breast. Nice walk! Thanks for joining us!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We went for a nice drive to Natural Bridge today. Glad to see that we all got to be outside for a bit!