Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy little update!

Okay, it has been crazy busy lately, but I want to give an update.

This photo is from yesterday, and it shows the Gallatin River is full! This is the place where Andy and Jansse were fishing just a few weeks ago. Now, everywhere they stood on dry land is under water. Big Change!

Updates:

Jansse's game on Thursday was rained out, so he has yet to play. And, the next game is scheduled for Wednesday, and I will be teaching a class at the scrapbook store, so I can't go. Boo Hoo!

Jennifer is doing okay, although her last update sounded tired. She is getting chemo into her spine either yesterday or today, which is a painful procedure. She received chemo regularly last week, and it kept her in the hospital until Monday or Tuesday. They are in process of moving to new temporary housing, but that is a good thing at this time. Please continue to pray for her, because although the treatments are offering hope, they are so hard on her!

Working at the scrapbook store happens for me only two days a month, and today and tomorrow are those days. Well, today, one of our customers had a car problem and couldn't stop and drove her late model Corvette right through the wall - fortunately nobody was hurt!! Talk about a hectic day at work! I was there all by myself, and had to call 911 and the store owner. Fortunately the damage to the store was not so bad that we had to close. There will be some serious construction issues in the near future, but since nobody was injured, we'll take that with as much of a smile on our faces as possible.

I am working on the silent auction for Jennifer, and that is not hard, but suddenly involving a lot of telephone calls.

I managed to miss my dad's birthday - Happy Birthday Daddy - and now need to get together a little package for he and his wife (it was her birthday a week before his - Happy Birthday Nell - and their anniversary the day after his birthday). I am making myself crazy trying to figure out what to do for them. I've got to get it figured out by Tuesday so I can mail to them then.

There is so much other stuff going on, but right now I don't have time to explain it all. I'll just assure you that all is well, just busy.

And, thank you for your nice comments about our hard day earlier this week.

2 comments:

doris sander said...

that looks like such a beautiful relaxing place to be. :D

Anonymous said...

keep enjoying life don't worry about us, love toread your blogs Love daddy