Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scrappy weekend

This is what I'm scrapbooking today. And other things as well. I don't have my camera
to show you the results of my efforts. It is in California, with my son and my husband. I miss them so much! And I'm consoling myself this rainy weekend with scrapbooking. After two days working at the scrapbooking store I'm inspired and motivated, and I have some "mojo" to boot. I'm excited!

There are several techniques I want to try - like crackle paint with luminart Radiant Rain daubed over it - I think it will be cool, but I haven't tried it yet. And, I bought (with the money I earned working) lots of new Prima "Say It With Chrystals" that I have some fun plans for.

I do have to sneak in some laundry and meal preparation, but until my boys return, my time is free to play.

And, please know, if it weren't drizzlie raining constantly, I would not be spending the entire time in the house. But since it is a chicken soup and hot chocolate kind of weather event, I'll just settle in and make the best of it. My garden will have to wait until next weekend - and then the weeds are going to be honken' big!

No comments: