Friday, May 16, 2008

It's About Time...

1. It's about time that I get out of the funk I've been in the past 9 days and get on with a cheerful life. I'm working on that! I do feel better than 9 days ago, but I know that I can be better. I'm praying, and God is giving me encouragement, so I think I'm on the way to bouncing back to myself.

2. It's about time that I started to be successful on my diet - and it is finally happening. Almost 10 pounds down - hopefully I'll get to that "milestone" by the middle of next week.

3. It's about time things looked this spring like here:


Isn't that wonderful? The grass is green! And it is getting long enough that I think we need to mow this weekend! No leaves on most of the trees yet, but we'll get there. I'm starting to believe that summer might actually come this year - and that, my dear reader is probably a big part of addressing the issues in paragraph 1 above.

4. It is about time I get crafting and have something to post on this blog. I've got so many ideas and inspirations in my head, and I can't wait to get to them . . . but not until after I don the ten things remaining on the t0-do list that are chores and pains and time consuming and a contributing factor to the funk mentioned above. They just have to be done, so . . .

5. It's about time I stop procrastinating and get to the chores so I can get to the crafting so I can get out of this funk and enjoy the spring weather by being active and burning calories to improve the overall health and appearance of my body.

Yeah! Time to go!

3 comments:

doris sander said...

happy spring! love you banner picture! :D

Unknown said...

number five sounds VERY familiar to me! congrats on the weight loss, hope you reach your goal!

Kristii said...

I so relate to your list!! I am right there with you in everything!! Lifting you up today!