Saturday, November 29, 2008

Photos galore!

Don't say I didn't warn you that this would be a photo heavy post. Happy weekend after Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves and having a relaxed time. We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving celebration with Andy's family. Here are all the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa: One of the activities of the day was to take family photos since for the first time in years everyone was there. I had the honor of taking most of the photos - lots of pressure in this photo shoot because it was a one time only opportunity! I haven't edited everything yet, but I think there are some satisfying photos to be had for everyone. Yesterday J and his cousin D (from my side of the family) and I went for a hike - those two did 4 miles on snowy trails - and D is only 5! We had a great time!
D looking beautiful as usual!
A beautiful setting for our hike!
Lots of sliding to be done on the little hills.
Doesn't she look like the quintessential hiker! Gotta love pom-pom ears! Some of God's beauty was scattered everywhere we looked!
Time to give some attention to cleaning and decorating my home for Christmas!
Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

... said...

Love the pics and the snow!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, such a picturesque place for family pics :)

Sharie said...

Wow, the photos of the ice crystals are just gorgeous! We don't live near snow, so I'm just a *bit* jealous! Enjoy!

vtpuggirl said...

Wow, so much snow! That's exciting. Love your photos, looks like you had fun!

Jennifer Davis said...

Absolutely love it when you share outdoor photos! You really can capture something special!