Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Circle Journal 3 entry

I'm running a few days late, but I have completed my entry in Mandee's "IF" circle journal. It is a beautiful journal, and I was intimidated when I received it. My entry is about if I could sit at the feet of my grandmothers and absorb their wisdom. Here are the pictures:

Oh, looking at that middle picture, I see I need to fix the flower. Will do that before I box it up this morning.

Have a great Wednesday. My "to do list" is way to long for me to hang out blogging. Hopefully tomorrow I can share some photos from our walk yesterday.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I don't know why you were intimidated, you did an excellent job! :)

Christie Wildes said...

Love those pages. What priceless pictures you have there! :)

Looks great - my to do list is long today too.

Have a good day!

XO

Larajc said...

Beautiful entry in the journal...what a lovely book!

Elisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages, both photos are lovely and the bit of blue together with the b&w photos/papers made an eye-catching entry.

DebW said...

Great LO. And love the pink slippers too!

Stacey Michaud said...

Really beautiful layout! so touching! I love the flowers!

Jennifer Davis said...

Love this so much!

Heather said...

What a beautiful topic for the circle journal!
Gorgeous pages my friend!

I've been working on your circle journal and will be sending it on to Jessi tomorrow.