Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh my gosh! It was so fun!

I spent the better part of the day doing a senior photo shoot with a beautiful girl I'll call Al. And I've got way too many photos to go through, but here is a sneak peak of four I randomly selected and played with for a few minutes. Of course, as I told Andy, pretty much all I had to do was get the pics in focus and catch her when she wasn't blinking, because she is just so beautiful. But I am pleased with these considering it is the first time ever I took photos for someone that are really important and count for something. Prior to this it was always for my pleasure and education. This time the pressure was on because these are her real deal senior photo. And based on what I've seen so far, I think she'll be able to find something she likes. Ah, success!
There is a great deal of satisfaction for this girl tonight!

15 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh Susan Beth...those photos are stunning. I agree that she is a gorgeous girl but your backdrops and angles are perfect. I would die for landscaping like that. WOW

DebW said...

very, very pretty photos! She is a pretty girl for sure!

Barb said...

Gorgeous! Great job!

Sweet Peripety said...

I think you did quite well with the shoot! :) It is fun doing photoshoots with seniors- I love it. Very beautiful...no doubt she will be quite pleased!

Lauren said...

What a pretty girl and your photos are so beautiful!! I loved the settings that you picked!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery! I especially love the green wall :)

Helsbells said...

Such gorgeous photos :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos! I had my son's done outside instead of using the usual studio (expensive) crap. I'm sure she will enjoy these photos forver! Great Job!

Jenn said...

Job well done!! Bravo! Maybe I should have you take my family's picture this year!!???

liz mataraza said...

they are beautiful! i know she'll love them! great job!

Jennifer Davis said...

Fantastic work, you've got to be thrilled with these! I think the last two are my favorites, great job!

mommy2alex said...

Those are beautiful, as is she!
Gorgeous backdrops too!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love the last one...the green really pops!

vtpuggirl said...

I love the one with the bricks, perfection.

Kristii said...

Fantastic work!! Love the diverse backgrounds!! She should be very pleased!!