Monday, October 13, 2008

A little information

Today I posted six (6) posts of photos that are for a friend who I'm going to do her Senior Photo later this week. This was a great place to "dump" photos of different locations for her to see since I'm not set up with a gallery. For those of you who look, I'd love to get your input, keeping in mind that I'm taking a very beautiful girl, probably an old wooden chair, maybe a brightly colored quilt, and an open mind to snap some unique photos. What do you think? Any preferences? Any places you would never use? Also, we are expecting the snow to go away, a partly cloudy to cloudy day (probably pretty good lighting), we'll start in the morning and work our way through the day until we're tired. I'd love your feedback.

6 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

I love the train station location! and the old buildings. as usual, your photos are beautiful!

denine zielinski said...

Ok, they are all awesome locations, and I am sure you would do wonders in any of them with your talent. I am pulling toward the train station for some reason...maybe the colors.

Rita said...

Another vote for the train station...love the colors! Love the bright red cafe too :) I'm sure they will be beautiful!

Denise said...

Your photos are inspiring! Very beautiful. I vote for the Train Depot or Stock Yard. Love the backdrops of the brick with grafitti and the red building. Quite stunning!

Anonymous said...

I kind of think it actually depends on the senior. What is HER personality? Is fun and funky and hip - then the grafitti wall. Is she cute and fun (and hip) - then the train. Is she a softer, more country girl kind of gal, then the stockyards (lots of greate framing there). Either way, it will be cool as you have some great locations scoped out already!