Saturday, October 4, 2008

Up way too early.

Not able to sleep since four thirty due to digestive revolt. I'll leave it at that. So, I've cleaned the living room, surfed the web, and done some cleaning in the kitchen to kill the time between trips into the bathroom. Though I might as well blog too.
Thoughts for this day:
Outside my Window...Pitch black darkness. I'm surprised its so dark at 6:30 something. Just a few weeks ago this is when I would run out and photograph layouts because the lighting was perfect. Seasons are changing.
I am thinking... I need to get up early and clean more often because the whole house could use it, but with the daily family and office activities I never get it done they way it should be.
I am thankful for...a husband and son who make me smile just to think of them.
From the kitchen... made pumpkin bread last night and today will probably make an egg plant barley soup - or maybe a bean soup since I have the ham bones for that.
I am wearing...Sweats and a t' shirt
I am reading... The Shack finally, after wanting to get to it for a long time. It's pretty good so far.
I am hoping...my stomach will stop acting up by the time I have to teach a class today.
I am hearing... the refrigerator motor running, and Bo the stupid escaping dog settling himself into a new position as he sleeps on the couch.
Around the house...one room down, several more to go, and I really need to clean bathrooms.
Around the garden... Lots of weeds because it's been damp and warm enough for them to grow, and I haven't been out there attacking them.
One of my favorite things... free time, but I don't get much of it.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week(end)... catch the first half of J's flag football game, teach an all day class on the mini book I showed some of yesterday, relaxing evening at home, morning at church, and a free day after that on Sunday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Have a great Saturday.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope you get everything done that you need to, so you can get a little free time.
And what a beautiful picture ;o)

mborrero said...

gorgeous photo!

Davinie Fiero said...

I hope you feel better today!

Anonymous said...

Love your journal-type entry today, and that beautiful photo, hope you feel better :)