Monday, October 20, 2008

Whirlwind Life

These days are flying by in a whirlwind. I'm ready for a little slow down. But I'm not going to get it I figure until maybe November 15th. And then it won't last long as the holiday season kicks up. Fall is always like that.
This weekend I worked at Keepsakes by Design both Friday and Saturday, and while I love working there, those weekends don't feel much like weekends. It was a little slow on Saturday afternoon there, so I put together this layout. It's another quick one, which is good for me, because I usually take so long to do layouts.

Off to face this week with a smile. There is lots to do. I've got a scrapbooking retreat Friday afternoon through Sunday, and that is very exciting. But between now and then I need to be busy taking care of the office, home, and making preparations. I'll be teaching two classes, and the kitting for both of them is almost done. That is progress! But there is oh so much more to do. If today can be productive, that will really help get me towards where I want to be.

Happy Monday everyone! Time to hit the ground running!

16 comments:

Crafterbeth said...

I just love that layout! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun with that Ambrosia line! I think it is one of my all-time faves from Basic Grey! Love the senior shoots too. I will curious as to her reaction! Have a great week!

Creative Junkie said...

that layout is beautiful and I love that you included close-ups to show the details and layering. WOW.

DebW said...

WHOA!! Drop dead gorgeous! TFS!

Lauren said...

wow... great layout!

Erin said...

beautiful page!

Larajc said...

Gorgeous layout. I especiallylove the way you added the tilted butterfly paper and added the chipboard butter fly, nice touch!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love how you put the flower behind to butterfly! Have fun at your retreat!

vtpuggirl said...

Fall always does feel so rushed, I hope you get lots done! Very Beautiful layout, such wonderful detail.

Jenn said...

Wow! That layout is gorgeous!

Sherie said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL layout!

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO! Love how you used the BG, and your layering and use of the rhinestones is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous layout!! Have fun at your crop and hope things calm down for you soon - just in time for the holiday hustle and bustle like you said. ;) Isn't it always like that?

Anonymous said...

wonderful page! good luck with having a productive week - and a great weekend scrapping! :)

Kristii said...

Such a beautiful layout!! You are rockin the BG!! I am so impressed that you have your kitting done! I have lots to do!

Jenn said...

that Lo is puuuurty!
See ya Friday...and thanks again for the fax!