Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Busy Night at Third Base

Yeah! We had a real game! No rain, and the other team showed up in full! And a good team they were! We had a lot of fun.


Jansse spent one inning at third base. Now, remember, one inning is through the entire fourteen person lineup of each team, so there were more than three outs per inning. Jansse made several of them as he was on third.


Gotta get there fast!
"See, when I touch the ball to the base before you get there, you're pretty much out!"
Foul ball!
"I got there first! I got there first!"
"And I'm not taking my feet off the base until you admit you are O-U-T!"

Backing up his team mates.
" Guess what I have in my glove!"


Throw to first!
Get that ground ball!
More ground balls!


Remember folks, this was all one inning!

I think he might have been a bit tired!

He also played left field and pitcher tonight. Less trouble with the heart guard! A good game all around!

No comments: