Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Scattergories

I got it done! The billing that is! Yes! So, one less very stressful thing on my plate (until July that is). I am pleased. I did have to stay up until eleven o'clock to get it completely finished, but I did it. Today all I have to do is drop it in the mail! I am pleased. And, tomorrow, or Thursday, I will do our bill paying, and then the messy part of the month will be done. I am so excited! For fun, I thought I'd play along with my friend Elizabeth, who posted this Scattergories thing on her blog. Here it is: SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and send it on to 10 people including the one that sent this to you. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial. You cannot use your name for the boy/girl name question. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Susan Beth FOUR LETTER WORD: Soup VEHICLE: Subaru TV SHOW: Sex In The City GIRL'S NAME: Sandy BOY'S NAME: Simon CITY: San Jose OCCUPATION: Secratary SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Shoes FOOD: Salad SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Sink REASON FOR BEING LATE: Slipped SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Shazam! If you play along, leave me a post so I can come see what you came up with!

2 comments:

Fuzzy said...

I did it!

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Ha ha! I expect you to go around shouting "Shazam!" now...