Saturday, June 14, 2008

No fab pics, but good times!

We went back to the Missouri River Headwaters State Park with some friends (remember we were there last week for a family field trip). This time we had a picnic with two other families from church. It was a great afternoon/evening, and lots of fun, but my photos are not all that great. Well, now, actually, they aren't even all my photos - some were taken by my husband. But, anyway, I thought I'd share a little.






That's it for today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator said...

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in michigan. Your blog caught my eye because my husband would give anything to live in Montana :O) He has yet to bring me there. Also because of the Glory you give God and the photography you take is great.
www.thevanderwals.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

What a great way to spend the day.

Your Uppercase Living Demonstrator said...

At the top of your blog ( everyone's) it says "Next Blog" so I just clicked on it to see what it did, and it started bringing me thru just about every blog ever created :O) LOTS of foreign ones, but lots from the U.S. too. It is just a random search, and yours was one that was picked :O)